CII – Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre organizing IGBC’s Advanced Training Programme on Green Buildings from the inception of Green Building rating systems. The training program has been conducted across India and trained professionals and students on green building concepts.
The main objective of this training programme is to pass on knowledge on Green Building concepts, IGBC’s rating system and share best practices in Green Buildings.
The training programme will be of two days while the first day the training covers introduction to green buildings and the concept of the rating system. The second day will be discussed about Innovation and Design, Green Building Case Study, Documentation and Exercises on Templates.
All who are interested to learn green building concept and to facilitate green building certification can participate these training programme.
Benefits to Participants
- Exposure to Green Building Design Strategies
- Exposure to Green Building Case Studies
- Acquire Knowledge on IGBC Green Building Rating Systems
- Get equipped for facilitating green building certification
- Get equipped to appear for IGBC AP Exam
- Hands-on training on Green Building documentation
Registration fee for the training programme:
|Category||Base Registration Fee|
|Non Member||INR 8000/-|
|CII / IGBC Member /IGBC AP||INR 7000/-|
|Educational Institutions||INR 5000/-|
For IGBC Training calendar for the year 2017: Click here